Monday, October 18, 2010

making up for the lost

yesh! it's been awhile all my readers... sorry the for the part of laziness and business that i am having been suffering lately. yup much have happened in a month time or so..  part of the reason why i have been so busy is because i was working on my car which had quite an amount of parts needed to be replaced due to old age.. yesh yesh yesh again... money going down the drain... this time costing me nearly 1k bucks with own workmanship.. yea i borrow a place in Kaitenaz to finish up the job.. it took me 3weeks.. it was a very tiring period for me.. 



well this is approximately almost most of the cars engine bay parts replaced.. so yea

ok enough of the car section.. i have really GOOD news!... yes there is a new addition to my family member... uh ya! 


yes it's a poodle.. and it's a female.. found her munching away on the rubbish bin area while i was back from clubbing at 4am... it was such a funny scene.. first i thought it was a cat.. cause normally cats are the one who will munch on the rubbish and give me a hard time cleaning up.. so as usual i was prepared to lock the cat up and give it some full blast high pressured water spraying as punishment but what a shock it was when i saw this poor fella in there.. so me and me bud kit was running around trying to feed her and earning her trust in the process... haha... in the end i carried her into a cage... so i adopted her.. =).. kind hearted i am.. as usual... hahahaha!

yea much more have been done during the time period like going for skytrex or so... that i will update some other time... well i guess that's all for now folks... take care!

No comments: