Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the venom of loneliness

well sometimes i find it quite saddening when people ask me this.... like an old friend i bumped into during my TT session.. they will go like
 "hei jack it has been long since we last met?"
 then we'll talk about other stuff... then he'll ask
 "jack where's your gf?"..
 then i'll go
 "nope still haven found the right one"...
he'll go
 "aiya jack dun lie la"..
 i'll go
 "i really do not have a gf?"
 in the end he goes
"jack dun be so picky la... i know there are girls after you.. just that you dont wanna have them that's all"..
 come on man.... it's not like i dont want a gf or some sort it's just there isn't any after me and i haven find the girl that will really hit my spot.. till then i am a guy ridin solo with my other dear mates.. all the best to us bachelors.. YEAH! till then

No comments: